Thursday, March 25, 2010

Moms!

With new babies arriving, and many other reminders for how important it is to celebrate life, today I want to dedicate our blog entry to my mom, on the day of her birth. We are thinking about you, Mom,and love you immensely. We are glad you were born, (I won't say howmanyyears ago:) Happy Birthday!!! (I'll be in touch).


It is a beautiful day here in Buchupureo. I crossed the creek and walked out to the beach, this morning, to get creative with sand-writing. The boys have gone surfing. All is well.
We love you all,
Jess & Ryan

2 comments:

  1. A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM LAURA AND JIM TO A SUPER MOM. WE HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY AND MANY, MANY MORE. LOVE YA, JIM AND LAURA

    RYAN AND JESS, IT WAS AWESOME TO WITNESS YOUR BOTH BEING SPEACHLESS!!!NOW THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN OFTEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your loving wishes and email sand card, also all of your thoughts and phone calls. Jessica how lovely a writing from your beach to mine, connected by Mother Nature.

    My good friend Deborah is here and we have enjoyed reminiscing of all our years together, trials and tribulations, births of our children and theirs. I am very fortunate to have true friends, lasting though my life span that have been here and there for me along lifes twists and turns.
    Congradulations to perfect little Oliver coming into this world and to his wonderful parents too! Did we ever doubt this would not be the case, especially after Dodi waited soooo long. With all the knitting being produced she could set up shop. Laura and Jim I can't even imagine how excited you both must be.
    I send my love to all and hope we get to see each other more to the future. Osmo is back at our home elsewhere and I will return soon.
    Thank you again.
    Mom/Cheryl

    ReplyDelete