Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's a....

BOY!!! For those of you who haven't already heard the news directly from Oregon, we want to inform you that Kimmy and Randy gave birth to a "perfect" baby boy yesterday afternoon. His name is Oliver Michael Kenyon and, to quote his beautiful mother, "He is perfect." We had the privilege of connecting with them in the nursery last night, via Skype, with video!!! Ryan and I stood speachless, watching little Oliver wriggle in his bed, using wireless technology. It was all completely surreal: seeing Oliver outside of Kimmy's belly; witnessing the radiance emanating from the new parents; catching it all live through video feed, in Chile. Wonders never cease.


Another timely reminder that life is precious, and that every day is the first day of the rest of our lives.


Beaming love,


Tia Jess and Tio Loco





3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Aunty and Uncle. Can you guys grab some seeds of some wild looking plants down there I would love to have some for my garden. I cant wait to see you two. Call me when you get back to the states. your friend harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmy & Randy, you are the best congrats. I'm sure Oliver is the most fantastic, strong and beautiful boy. I cannot wait to meet him! I love you both and think of you always.

    Jess & Ryan I never know what to write. I know you are both always at your best helping, carring, loving and kind.

    I have enjoyed following all updates Kenyon, Lambert and Land. To all, thanks for supporting my Sisters and Brothers. I hope to see and meet you all soon.

    Jess & Ryan kick it hard for the next couple of weeks. I never doubted your kind spirits and ability to help all you have met.

    FIGHTING WITH MY COSTUME (the suit and tie)

    RDL

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothin' like baby Love! And I must say that being an Aunt is the best.

    What is it? Uncle Bubbs and Aunt Wubbs?

    Love yall lots! Julie Lee

    ReplyDelete