Monday, November 16, 2009

Settling in




I am working out the photo glitches, so now we have a few images that show the house, etc. without crashing the computer. We are enjoying J & A's place soooo much! We just love the open-air layout, making us feel a part of the desert. We use candlelight at night and have had just enough solar to recharge our I-Pod and speakers. There have been a plethora of critters sharing space with us. So far they are: bats, a scorpion (see photo), an unknown rodent with very large teeth, a very hairy tarantula, and a sweet blonde dog. I wish I could post the tarantula photo, because it was pretty impressive, but that file is too big. I hope I don't have another photo opportunity of that critter. So far, all our guests keep to themselves, so we are co-habiting quite peacefully.



1 comment:

  1. YO YO YO
    Thats killer you are havin so much fun and getting so much sun! Im glad yall are gettin to do this its so cool even if I'm just following from afar. Thanks for the posts and the pictures really cool. Later lovers

    ReplyDelete