Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bellenas mejores

Because seeing whales is one of the most amazing things that happens down here and, because after posting whale photos a couple weeks ago I realized that I uploaded the wrong photos, I have decided to dedicate another entry to these breathtaking, oversized mammals. I hope you will notice that these photos are more zoomed-in, and show our slowmoving and graceful friends a bit better than the previous ones. Also, Jim took video of one that was very close to the boat, and the sounds it made were otherworldly, so I thought I'd try to post a video too. Here goes: revised whale entry.











I think they're mating!


Look how much of the water is disturbed by their mass. And, wow! That's a dolphin in the foreground, too!
We hope you have enjoyed seeing nature's splendor through our lens. We know it barely does it justice, but we try.
Lots of love to you all,
Jess and Ryan

2 comments:

  1. hey you lucky bubs love you guys and hop to see you someday. sooth sailin and dont hook into a whale keep dodging those fishin lines cant wait your brother Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the photos on this one, folks. I don´t know what happened with them. I hope you saw at least something of the whales. They´re amazing!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete